Travel into the United States

If you require special permission to cross the border into the United States because of actual or suspected criminal activity, you may need to obtain a “US Waiver” from the United States Department of Justice.

For further information on applying for a waiver please contact:

If you require fingerprints to complete the C216 forms please contact the Commissionaires 250 727-7755.