There are two types of traffic complaints you can make online:
- GENERAL INFORMATION – This is general information that you want us to be aware of for potential enforcement action as time and resources permit. ie. a continual problem with speeders in your area.
- CHARGES LAID ON YOUR BEHALF – These are observed driving offences that you feel warrant enforcement action and you want police to issue a Violation Ticket on your behalf. You must be willing to attend court and give evidence.
There are a series of types of crimes you can report online:
- Suspected or Suspicious Drug Activity at a Residence or Property
- Graffitti Complaints
- Theft under $5000 where you do not know the suspect. These include:
- Cheque Fraud under $5000
- Credit and Debit Card under $5000
- Theft from Vehicle under $5000
- Bicycle Theft under $5000
- Theft under $5000
- Counterfeit Currency
- Lost Property
- Found Bicycle