Victoria Police offer fingerprint services for the residents of Victoria and Esquimalt only. Please contact your local Police agency if you reside in Saanich, Oak Bay or West Shore.
Fingerprints services are offered only on Wednesdays.
We offer some civil fingerprint services and court-ordered fingerprint services.
Civil Fingerprint Services
We can only offer civil fingerprint services for the agencies or reasons below.
If you need prints for Permanent Residency, Immigration or working abroad, please contact the Commissionaires located at (250) 727-7755 (928 Cloverdale Ave.) . VicPD only provides civil fingerprints for the reasons listed below.
- Victoria Police – Vulnerable Sector Police Information Check
- CRRP – Criminal Record Review Program **
- Government – Provincial or Federal Employment **
- Name Change **
- Record Suspension **
- BC Security – SSA Security License **
- FBI – Inked Fingerprints (not offered until further notice) **
**All of the above fingerprint requests other than for Victoria Police Vulnerable Sector Information Check, can also be completed at the Commissionaires.
Once you have a confirmed date and appointment time, please attend the lobby of 850 Caledonia Ave.
Upon arrival, you will be required to:
- Produce two (2) pieces of government identification;
- Produce any forms received advising that fingerprints are required; and
- Pay the applicable fingerprints fees.
If you are unable to make your appointment or need to change your appointment time, please contact 250-995-7314. Do not attend for civil fingerprint services if you have COVID-19 symptoms. Please call us and we’ll gladly reschedule your appointment when you are feeling better.
Individuals attending late for their appointment will be rescheduled for a later date.
Court-ordered Fingerprint Services
Follow the instructions on your Form 10, issued at the time of your release. Court-ordered fingerprint services are offered between 8 AM and 10 AM each Wednesday at 850 Caledonia Ave.